Estate of Connie C. v. South Florida OBGYN
Broward County, FL
Attorney for Plaintiff: Robert M. Roselli
Connie was a loving wife and mother looking forward to the birth of her second child. Unfortunately, her doctor ignored Connie’s history of pre-eclampsia during her first pregnancy and failed to take appropriate steps when she developed this condition during her second pregnancy. Connie’s tragic and avoidable death just hours after giving birth left a new born motherless and her husband and six year old son emotionally devastated.
A lawsuit was brought against Connie’s Obstetrician/Gynecologist (OBGYN), resulting in a substantial recovery for her husband and children. Although no amount of money can compensate for the loss of a wife and mother, at least it may ease the burden of the financial consequences.
When Bob Roselli makes the decision to take your case, it is an expression of total commitment to injury victims and their families.
Other Cases of Interest
- Gas Line Explosion Causes Severe Burns To Bellsouth Worker
- Mother Dies Hours After Giving Birth
- School Teacher Rendered Quadriplegic After Eating Contaminated Hot Dog – Then Dies
- 17 Year Old Back Seat Passenger Suffers Jaw Fracture In Auto Accident
- Drowning Is The Leading Cause Of Child Deaths In Florida
- Wrongful Death Of 4 Year Old Boy Who Wandered Into Apartment Complex Pool
- Insurance Company Destroys Automobile Insurance Coverage Form
- Dosage Error By Pharmacy Causes Death Of 83 Year Old
- Virginia Man On Vacation In South Florida Is Rear Ended By Drunk Driver
- Negligent Transport Of Mentally Challenged Woman
- Inadequate Security At Local Bar Leads To Serious Injuries
- Financial Advisor Sustains Knee Cap Fracture In Car Crash
- Parasites In Salad Found To Be The Cause Of Man’s Mystery Illness
- Low Impact Car Crash Aggravates Pre-Existing Cervical Degeneration
- Sidewalk Altercation Leads To Wrongful Death Of 43 Year Old Honduran Immigrant