Rita G. v. National Excavator
Ocala, Alachua County, Florida
Attorney for Plaintiff: Robert M. Roselli
In an Alachua County case, our client suffered 3rd degree burns over her arms and legs after a gas line she was working near exploded. Preliminary investigation by the gas utility company and the Public Service Commission placed blame on our client for burning a hole through a gas line with her hand-held torch. Believing this was not the case, attorney Robert M. Roselli designed a legal strategy which involved hiring a team of top fire and safety experts to analyze the explosion and perform laboratory re-enactments which proved our client was not at fault. Damages were bolstered by obtaining video of skin graft surgeries performed by the burn specialist and hiring top experts in the field of life care planning, specifically for burn victims. The case was settled before trial for over two million dollars.
"This substantial settlement in excess of $2 million was the culmination of relentless and creative litigation on the part of plaintiff’s counsel."
Florida Jury Verdict Review and Analysis
Volume 14, Issue 9, September 2004
When Bob Roselli makes the decision to take your case, it is an expression of total commitment to injury victims and their families.
Other Cases of Interest
- Drowning Is The Leading Cause Of Child Deaths In Florida
- Financial Advisor Sustains Knee Cap Fracture In Car Crash
- Insurance Company Destroys Automobile Insurance Coverage Form
- Virginia Man On Vacation In South Florida Is Rear Ended By Drunk Driver
- Gas Line Explosion Causes Severe Burns To Bellsouth Worker
- School Teacher Rendered Quadriplegic After Eating Contaminated Hot Dog – Then Dies
- Mother Dies Hours After Giving Birth
- Parasites In Salad Found To Be The Cause Of Man’s Mystery Illness
- Wrongful Death Of 4 Year Old Boy Who Wandered Into Apartment Complex Pool
- Inadequate Security At Local Bar Leads To Serious Injuries
- Negligent Transport Of Mentally Challenged Woman
- Rear-End Crash Causes Cervical Compression Fracture
- Sidewalk Altercation Leads To Wrongful Death Of 43 Year Old Honduran Immigrant
- 17 Year Old Back Seat Passenger Suffers Jaw Fracture In Auto Accident
- Low Impact Car Crash Aggravates Pre-Existing Cervical Degeneration