Estate of John K. v. National Pharmacy Chain
Union County, Georgia
Attorney for Plaintiff: Robert M. Roselli
Roselli & Associates represented Mrs. K, the widow of an eighty-three year old Georgia man who was diagnosed with gout and prescribed Colchicine to relieve his foot swelling and pain. Mrs. K filled the prescription at a nationally known pharmacy where the pharmacist negligently gave incorrect instructions that called for taking the tablets every two minutes instead of every two hours. Sadly, Mr. K took the medication "as directed" and became gravely ill from the overdose, suffered a stroke and died shortly thereafter. A settlement for Mr. K’s grieving widow was reached with the pharmacy in excess of Georgia’s $350,000 cap on non-economic damages.
Like Florida, the state of Georgia has recently enacted unjust laws limiting compensation for victims and their families while protecting the state’s corporate and medical elite.
When Bob Roselli makes the decision to take your case, it is an expression of total commitment to injury victims and their families.
Other Cases of Interest
- School Teacher Rendered Quadriplegic After Eating Contaminated Hot Dog – Then Dies
- Wrongful Death Of 4 Year Old Boy Who Wandered Into Apartment Complex Pool
- Dosage Error By Pharmacy Causes Death Of 83 Year Old
- Negligent Transport Of Mentally Challenged Woman
- Parasites In Salad Found To Be The Cause Of Man’s Mystery Illness
- Insurance Company Destroys Automobile Insurance Coverage Form
- Sidewalk Altercation Leads To Wrongful Death Of 43 Year Old Honduran Immigrant
- Rear-End Crash Causes Cervical Compression Fracture
- Drowning Is The Leading Cause Of Child Deaths In Florida
- Mother Dies Hours After Giving Birth
- Low Impact Car Crash Aggravates Pre-Existing Cervical Degeneration
- Financial Advisor Sustains Knee Cap Fracture In Car Crash
- 17 Year Old Back Seat Passenger Suffers Jaw Fracture In Auto Accident
- Inadequate Security At Local Bar Leads To Serious Injuries
- Virginia Man On Vacation In South Florida Is Rear Ended By Drunk Driver